Perched high on the hills of Bougy-Villars (VD) and bedecked with the most spectacular views over lac Léman & Mont Blanc, the Parc Pré Vert Signal de Bougy is the stuff of family dreams.
It is the place we go to for a fun day-out with friends, a game of mini golf or a visit to the adorable farm animals (the baby goats and piglets are Little Miss Cutie’s favourites!) not to mention all the wonderful afternoons we have spent in the large playground, running, climbing & swinging until the sky turns red around the peaks below.
The Parc Pré Vert Signal de Bougy has reopened for the 2014 season on the 15th of February 2014 and they have a series of exciting kids workshops in store as well as free family shows and the Festival Lilibiggs coming up on the 8th-9th of June 2014.
As most of the attractions are outdoors, the park is best enjoyed on a nice day – rainy days are a bit trickier although there is a great family restaurant, self-service style, that was entirely renovated a couple of years ago. When the sun is out, the day simply isn’t long enough to do everything: you can play, walk in the woods, ride your bicycles, play golf at the Golf Parc or climb trees at the Parc Aventure right next door.
Here’s the list of upcoming kids workshops from age 5 at the Parc Pré Vert Signal de Bougy. They take place on Wednesday afternoon, are conducted in French and require advance booking at 058 568 31 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26th February 2014: “Bougie d’hiver & photophore” 1h30 CHF. 20.-
- 12th March 2014: “Carnaval : Masques & costumes” 1h30 CHF. 15.-
- 26th March 2014: “Printemps : Bonhomme fleurissant” 1h30 CHF. 15.-
- 9th April 2014: “Atelier de Pâques” 1h30 CHF. 20.-
- 23rd April 2014: “Pâte à modeler maison” 1h00 CHF. 15.-
- 7th May 2014: “Atelier fête des Mères” 1h30 CHF. 20.-
- 21st May 2014: “Atelier fête des Pères” 1h30 CHF. 20.-
- 4th June 2014: “Gâteau & décoration de gâteau” 1h30 CHF. 15.-
- 18th June 2014: “Carnet de l’explorateur” 1h30 CHF. 15.-
- 10th September 2014: “Marrons glacés & décoration de boîte” 1h30 CHF. 15.-
- 24th September 2014: “Décoration de table automnale” 1h30 CHF. 20.-
During the summer months, the The Parc Pré Vert offers some fantastic kids shows in their open-air amphitheatre (click here for the complete list). Performances start at 3pm but will only take place if the weather is good. They are in French and free of charge, just make sure you get a seat!
The Parc Pré Vert Signal de Bougy is open 7 days a week (hurray!). Click here for exact opening times of the café & restaurant – did you know you can also celebrate your kids’ birthday here? Here’s the link with all the info.
Fondation Pré Vert du Signal de Bougy
Tél. 058 / 568 31 50
Entry to the park is free but some of the attractions have an entry price. The parking also requires payment (from 1CHF per hour).
This is not a sponsored post. All photographs © Parc Pré Vert Signal de Bougy.